Here are a few suggestions… I’m a sucker for places in Le Marais, so Im biased… Bon Appetit!
- Hotel Costes – gorgeous, decadent, French interiors. Gorgeous sunlight in the centre of the space which creates a great vibe for lunch. Dinner and dessert is sexy with great music and stylish crowd
- Chez L’ami Jean: Fantastic food, fun chill vibe and you must try the rice pudding for dinner.
- Chez Janou: I just love this place.. it’s super local, close to Place des Vosges in the Marais. Very chill. And you must have the ‘mousse au chocolat’ for dessert.
- Derriere, very eclectic interiors, cool crowd
- Monsieur Bleu – is one of my all time faves. It has an outdoor bar at the front with great, stylish, local crowd and outdoor restaurant overlooking Eiffel Tower. Gorgeous interiors and great food.
- For fun cocktails, try Experimental Cocktail Club
- The Ralph Lauren restaurant in the St. Germain area is very pretty on a nice day, but of course it’s not super French
- Buvette is also fun
- Le Wood is super cool, casual and great for brunch